Aluminum Carpentry Accessories
Aluminum alloy template small series for everyone to introduce the type of industrial aluminum corrosion and characteristics:
In general, the basic types of industrial aluminum and aluminum alloy corrosion: spot corrosion, galvanic corrosion crevice corrosion, intergranular corrosion, stress corrosion, exfoliation corrosion, fatigue corrosion, filament corrosion, etc. Common corrosion phenomena in production and use.
1, point corrosion, pitting corrosion, also known as hole corrosion, is a metal on the needle-like, punctate, hole-like an extremely localized corrosion. Pit corrosion is a unique form of anode reaction and is an autocatalytic process. Corrosion of aluminum occurs in the atmosphere, fresh water, and neutral aqueous solutions. Severely, it can also cause perforation. However, the corrosion hole may eventually stop developing, and the amount of corrosion remains at a limit. The point corrosion is related to the dielectric alloy at the limit, such as chloride ion, fluoride ion, etc. There must also be substances that promote cathodic reactions, such as dissolved oxygen in aqueous solutions, copper ions, and the like. From the point of view of industrial aluminum profiles, aluminum high-purity aluminum is generally difficult to point corrosion, aluminum alloy containing copper is the most obvious point of corrosion.
2. Galvanic corrosion is also a characteristic corrosion pattern of aluminum. The natural potential of aluminum is very negative. When aluminum is in contact with other metals, aluminum is always at the anode to accelerate corrosion. Galvanic corrosion, also called bimetallic corrosion, is determined by the relative position of two metal potential sequences. The greater the potential difference between them, the more severe the galvanic corrosion. Almost all industrial aluminum alloys cannot avoid galvanic corrosion.
3, intergranular corrosion, pure aluminum is not prosperous intergranular corrosion, intergranular corrosion and heat treatment is not properly related to the alloying elements or intermetallic compounds precipitated along the grain boundary, relative to the grain is the anode constitutes a corrosion battery, causing industrial Aluminum intergranular corrosion accelerates.
4, filiform corrosion, filiform corrosion is a corrosion under the film, was worm-like development under the film, this film can make the film, it can also make other layers, generally does not occur in the anodized film below. The filiform corrosion was first discovered under the aircraft's layer and is now also found under the architectural industrial aluminum spray coating. Filament corrosion and alloy composition, aluminum coating pre-treatment and environmental factors related to environmental factors such as humidity, temperature, chloride and so on.
URL of this article:http://en.xinhuoxin.com/product/615.html
- The value of architectural aluminum formwork
- Aluminum alloy formwork construction process and technology introduction
- Integral Aluminum Alloy Formwork Process Overview
- Aluminum alloy template has anti-rust properties
- The Development Prospect of Aluminum Alloy Formwork in Building Formwork
- Industrial aluminum profile manufacturers to discuss the processing method of industrial aluminum extrusion hardness is too low
- Industrial aluminum profile manufacturers summarize the application of industrial aluminum profiles in various types of ships
- Aluminum alloy template process principle and process flow
- Aluminum alloy formwork technology economic advantages
- What is the production process for building aluminum formwork?