Aluminum alloy electronic radiator
Aluminum alloy electronic radiator Xiao Bian talk about the standard for electronic radiators is what?
The electronic radiator material refers to the specific material used by the electronic radiator. The thermal conductivity of each material is different, arranged in descending order of thermal conductivity, namely silver, copper, aluminum, and steel.
However, if using silver as an electronic heat sink would be too expensive, the best solution is to use copper. Although aluminum is much cheaper, it is clear that thermal conductivity is not as good as copper (about 50 percent more than copper).
Commonly used electronic radiator materials are copper and aluminum alloys, both of which have their advantages and disadvantages. The thermal conductivity of copper is good, but the price is more expensive, the processing is more difficult, the weight is too large (many copper electronic radiators exceed the CPU's weight limit), the heat capacity is small, and it is easy to oxidize. The pure aluminum is too soft to be used directly, and all aluminum alloys used are able to provide sufficient hardness. The advantages of aluminum alloys are low price and light weight, but the thermal conductivity is much lower than that of copper. Some electronic heatsinks take their own advantage. A copper plate is embedded on the base of an aluminum alloy electronic heatsink.
For the average user, the use of aluminum alloy electronic radiator is sufficient to meet the cooling needs, it is more common aluminum is 6061 and 6063 aluminum, its cooling effect is better. The electronic radiator of steel is mainly used for heating radiators because it is more resistant to corrosion.
URL of this article:http://en.xinhuoxin.com/product/610.html
- Discussion on Production Process of Aluminum Alloy Formwork
- Aluminum alloy template has anti-rust properties
- Aluminum alloy formwork for winter construction concrete mixing
- Integral Aluminum Alloy Formwork Process Overview
- Aluminum alloy formwork construction process and technology introduction
- What is the production process for building aluminum formwork?
- Aluminum alloy template process principle and process flow
- The value of architectural aluminum formwork
- The Development Prospect of Aluminum Alloy Formwork in Building Formwork
- Aluminum alloy formwork winter construction steel project