Aluminum alloy electronic radiator
Thoroughly clean up the aluminum alloy electronic radiator:
1. Electronic heat sinks should not come into contact with any acids, alkalis, or other corrosive properties.
2. It is recommended that soft and hard water should be used after softening treatment to avoid the internal clogging of the radiator and the generation of scale.
3, in the use of antifreeze, in order to avoid the corrosion of the radiator, be sure to use the regular manufacturers and in line with national standards long-term anti-rust antifreeze.
4. During the process of installing the heat sink, please do not damage the heat-dissipation belt (slice) and bump the heat sink to ensure heat dissipation and sealing.
5. When the radiator is completely filled with water and then filled with water, the water release switch of the engine block must first be turned on. When water flows out, it is closed again to avoid blisters.
6, in daily use should check the water level at any time, to stop cooling after adding water. When adding water, slowly open the water tank cover, and the operator should be far away from the water inlet as far as possible to prevent burns from the high-pressure steam oil filling nozzle.
7. In winter, in order to prevent core cracking caused by ice formation, such as long-term parking or indirect parking, the water tank cover and water release switch should be used to release all the water.
8. The spare radiator's effective environment should be kept ventilated and dry.
9, depending on the actual situation, the user should completely clean the radiator once in 1 to 3 months. When cleaning, rinse with clean water along the reverse air inlet side.
10. The water level meter should be cleaned once every 3 months or depending on the actual situation, the parts should be removed and cleaned with warm water and non-corrosive detergent.
Welcome to consult and order aluminum radiators.
URL of this article:http://en.xinhuoxin.com/product/607.html
- Industrial aluminum profile manufacturers to discuss the processing method of industrial aluminum extrusion hardness is too low
- Aluminum alloy formwork technology economic advantages
- The Development Prospect of Aluminum Alloy Formwork in Building Formwork
- Aluminum alloy template has anti-rust properties
- The value of architectural aluminum formwork
- Aluminum alloy template process principle and process flow
- Integral Aluminum Alloy Formwork Process Overview
- Aluminum alloy formwork construction process and technology introduction
- Industrial aluminum profile manufacturers summarize the application of industrial aluminum profiles in various types of ships
- What is the production process for building aluminum formwork?