Aluminum alloy electronic radiator
The points to note when installing the aluminum alloy electronic radiator:
When installing an electronic radiator, it requires a lot of pressure or torque. Because the diameter of the heat sink body is larger than the diameter of the die, under the action of the pressure or torque, the mesa of the electronic heat sink must be deformed. If a die with the same diameter or larger diameter is mounted on the heat sink, the contact between the mesa and the die surface may be poor, and a good heat dissipation effect cannot be guaranteed.
If the user needs to reuse the electronic heat sink, it must be ensured that the surface roughness, parallelism, and flatness of the heat sink surface meet the requirements. Otherwise, the device may be damaged due to overheating during operation. In particular, water-cooled series radiators must be carefully inspected for deformation of the table top before repeated use. If there is any significant subsidence, they should be replaced.
In order to ensure good heat dissipation conditions for aluminum alloy electronic heat sinks, each die should have a matching heat sink.
URL of this article:http://en.xinhuoxin.com/product/604.html
- Aluminum alloy template process principle and process flow
- Integral Aluminum Alloy Formwork Process Overview
- Aluminum alloy formwork construction process and technology introduction
- Aluminum alloy template has anti-rust properties
- Industrial aluminum profile manufacturers summarize the application of industrial aluminum profiles in various types of ships
- The value of architectural aluminum formwork
- The Development Prospect of Aluminum Alloy Formwork in Building Formwork
- Industrial aluminum profile manufacturers to discuss the processing method of industrial aluminum extrusion hardness is too low
- Aluminum alloy formwork technology economic advantages
- What is the production process for building aluminum formwork?