Aluminum alloy electronic radiator
Aluminum alloy electronic radiators are usually heat sinks for high-power electronic components. No external power supply, natural cooling, most of them are made of aluminum alloy profiles, cut to the required size according to the size of components, such as high-power switch tube Or triode heat sink.
Of course, in special circumstances, super-power electronic components also have fans, such as switching power supply switch tube must be installed cooling fan.
Aluminum alloy electronic radiators are generally said to connect the power supply can be their own power supply radiator, this is the electronic radiator. Many of the radiators are installed in high indoor temperatures, which can reduce the heat in the room and prevent dangerous and inconvenient places caused by excessive temperature. There is an external computer electronic heat sink, this is used in the heat is not very good laptop above, you can easily computer cooling, basic electronic radiators are used in these areas.
URL of this article:http://en.xinhuoxin.com/product/599.html
- Industrial aluminum profile manufacturers summarize the application of industrial aluminum profiles in various types of ships
- Aluminum alloy formwork technology economic advantages
- What is the production process for building aluminum formwork?
- The value of architectural aluminum formwork
- Aluminum alloy template has anti-rust properties
- Aluminum alloy formwork construction process and technology introduction
- Industrial aluminum profile manufacturers to discuss the processing method of industrial aluminum extrusion hardness is too low
- Integral Aluminum Alloy Formwork Process Overview
- The Development Prospect of Aluminum Alloy Formwork in Building Formwork
- Aluminum alloy template process principle and process flow