Aluminum alloy electronic radiator
At present, several main principles for the heat dissipation of aluminum alloy electronic radiators are as follows: there are vertical substrates, horizontal fins; the substrate is horizontal and the fins are upward; the substrate is vertical and the fins are vertical.
The electronic heat sink has a substrate in contact with a heat source and heat radiating fins. According to the size of the heat source and the need to maintain the temperature of the heat source, the required heat dissipation area is designed. The heat dissipation area refers to the area directly in contact with the atmospheric environment. Electronic radiator heat dissipation design principle is to determine the power of the heat source, to determine the stability of the heat through the heat source, to determine the space available on the appliance, to determine the cooling method used (such as natural heat, air cooling, water cooling) .
For natural heat dissipation, especially at relatively low temperatures, radiation heat dissipation is one of the important factors. The way the electronic heatsink is placed has an effect on the cooling effect. The vertical fins and the fins are placed horizontally. The fins block the upward flow of hot air and have the worst heat dissipation effect. The placement of the substrate horizontally and the fins facing upwards results in a heat dissipation effect between other modes due to the low fins and weak smokestack effect. With the vertical and vertical fins of the substrate, the hot air is easy to flow upwards, and the height is relatively high and there will be a certain effect of the chimney, and the heat dissipation is better. However, the smoke tube effect is relatively weak and should be judged according to the placement of the heat source.
Another point of special attention is when you buy electronic radiators, do not simply look at the price, delivery, but also depends on the quality of the material.
In the purchase of aluminum alloy electronic radiator when the first to determine the electronic components to be heat, clear its operating parameters, working conditions, size, installation, choose the electronic radiator floor size is slightly larger than the component mounting surface Because of installation space limitations, aluminum alloy electronic heat sinks rely mainly on convection with the air to dissipate heat. Exceeding the heat sink with components and components, the heat dissipation effect decreases with the distance from the components. For a single-ribbed radiator, if the width of the required radiator is not visible in the table, a radiator with twice or three times the width can be selected.
URL of this article:http://en.xinhuoxin.com/product/598.html
- Aluminum alloy template process principle and process flow
- Aluminum alloy template has anti-rust properties
- Aluminum alloy formwork technology economic advantages
- The value of architectural aluminum formwork
- Industrial aluminum profile manufacturers to discuss the processing method of industrial aluminum extrusion hardness is too low
- What is the production process for building aluminum formwork?
- Industrial aluminum profile manufacturers summarize the application of industrial aluminum profiles in various types of ships
- Integral Aluminum Alloy Formwork Process Overview
- Aluminum alloy formwork construction process and technology introduction
- The Development Prospect of Aluminum Alloy Formwork in Building Formwork