Aluminum alloy electronic radiator
Product Name: Electronic aluminum radiator
1. Corrosion resistance
The density of aluminum profiles is only 2.7g/cm3, about 1/3 of the density of steel, copper or brass (7.83g/cm3, 8.93g/cm3 respectively). Aluminum shows excellent corrosion resistance under most environmental conditions, including air, water (or brine), petrochemistry, and many chemical systems.
Aluminum profiles are often chosen for their excellent electrical conductivity. On the basis of equal weight, the conductivity of aluminum is nearly twice that of copper.
3. Thermal conductivity rate
The thermal conductivity of aluminum alloys is approximately 50-60% of that of copper, which is beneficial for the manufacture of heat exchangers, evaporators, heating appliances, cooking utensils, as well as the cylinder heads and radiators of automobiles.
Aluminum profiles are non-ferromagnetic, which is an important feature for the electrical and electronics industries. Aluminum profiles cannot be self-igniting, which is important for applications involving handling or contact with flammable and explosive materials.
The machinability of aluminum profiles is excellent. In various deformed aluminum alloys and cast aluminum alloys, and in the various states that these alloys have after they are produced, the machining characteristics vary considerably, requiring special machine tools or techniques.
The specific tensile strength, yield strength, ductility, and corresponding work-hardening rate govern the allowable change in the amount of deformation.
Aluminum is highly recyclable, and the characteristics of recycled aluminum are almost the same as those of primary aluminum.
URL of this article:http://en.xinhuoxin.com/product/595.html
- Aluminum alloy template has anti-rust properties
- The value of architectural aluminum formwork
- Aluminum alloy formwork construction process and technology introduction
- Aluminum alloy template process principle and process flow
- Industrial aluminum profile manufacturers to discuss the processing method of industrial aluminum extrusion hardness is too low
- What is the production process for building aluminum formwork?
- Aluminum alloy formwork technology economic advantages
- The Development Prospect of Aluminum Alloy Formwork in Building Formwork
- Integral Aluminum Alloy Formwork Process Overview
- Industrial aluminum profile manufacturers summarize the application of industrial aluminum profiles in various types of ships