Aluminum alloy structural profile
Aluminum alloy profiles can be divided into the following five categories according to their use:
1. Architectural aluminum profiles (divided into two kinds of doors and windows and curtain walls).
2. Radiator aluminum profiles.
3. General industrial aluminum profiles: mainly used for industrial production and manufacturing, such as automated machinery and equipment, the skeleton of the enclosure and various companies to customize molds according to their own mechanical equipment requirements, such as assembly line conveyors, hoists, dispensers, Testing equipment, shelves, etc., electronic machinery industry and clean rooms are used mostly.
4. Rail vehicle structure Aluminum alloy profile: It is mainly used for the manufacture of rail vehicle body.
5. Aluminium profiles are mounted to form aluminum alloy frames, and various exhibitions and decorative paintings are installed.
Aluminum alloy profiles can be divided into:
1024, 2011, 6063, 6061, 6082, 7075 and other alloy grade aluminum profiles, of which the 6 series is the most common. The difference between different grades is that the ratio of various metal components is not the same, in addition to commonly used aluminum doors and windows such as 60 series In addition to building aluminum profiles such as the 70 series, 80 series, 90 series, and curtain wall series, industrial aluminum profiles have no clear model distinction. Most of the production plants are processed according to the customer's actual drawings.
URL of this article:http://en.xinhuoxin.com/product/582.html
Next:Aluminum alloy structural profile