Aluminum alloy template
Aluminum alloy template development situation:
1. International situation
All aluminum formwork technology has been used in developed countries for 50 years. The all-aluminum alloy composite formwork system was born in the United States in 1962. It has now been widely used in the United States, Canada and other developed countries, as well as in emerging industrial countries such as Mexico, Brazil, Malaysia, South Korea and India. Before the financial tsunami, the size of the aluminum film market in the United States was about 100 million U.S. dollars. It was divided by four or five aluminum formwork manufacturing companies in the region. Mexico's security housing has also applied aluminum-alloy formwork technology. In South Korea ten years ago, plywood was mainly used. In the construction of high-rise residential buildings, 80% of aluminum structures are used.
2. Domestic situation
Aluminum alloy templates have been accepted and used by more and more people due to their recyclability and energy savings. In the process of the country's full implementation of green construction, various corresponding laws and regulations have been introduced accordingly. On the aluminum alloy magic are engineering methods, processes repeatedly won the national award.
URL of this article:http://en.xinhuoxin.com/product/557.html
- Aluminum alloy template process principle and process flow
- The value of architectural aluminum formwork
- What is the production process for building aluminum formwork?
- Industrial aluminum profile manufacturers to discuss the processing method of industrial aluminum extrusion hardness is too low
- Aluminum alloy formwork technology economic advantages
- Aluminum alloy formwork construction process and technology introduction
- Aluminum alloy template has anti-rust properties
- The Development Prospect of Aluminum Alloy Formwork in Building Formwork
- Integral Aluminum Alloy Formwork Process Overview
- Industrial aluminum profile manufacturers summarize the application of industrial aluminum profiles in various types of ships