Construction aluminum alloy formwork
The economic advantages of building aluminum alloy formwork:
1. The aluminum formwork is not deformed like a wooden form and can only be used once. In contrast, the aluminium formwork is used more often than the steel formwork. Templates, etc., have significant advantages in the construction of high-rise super high-rise buildings. After accounting, a set of all-aluminum alloy formwork is used at a rate of more than 50 times, and the cost is equal to the amortization unit price of the traditional wood formwork.
2. Another is to save time, reduce the rental of large equipment compared with other templates, all aluminum alloy template has many advantages such as convenience and speed. Aluminum alloy templates save an average of two days per floor during the construction of the structural layer of the project.
3. The application of the aluminum alloy formwork on the surface is free of plastering, and the cost is reduced by a large part. The effect of the structural surface can indeed reach the effect of clear water and concrete. At the stage of renovation, the internal wall surface can be free from plastering and peace. The process, from the quality directly put an end to the common problems of empty plaster and cracks in the interior walls.
URL of this article:http://en.xinhuoxin.com/product/552.html
- Ten advantages of aluminum alloy formwork
- What is the production process for building aluminum formwork?
- Aluminum alloy formwork for winter construction concrete mixing
- The Development Prospect of Aluminum Alloy Formwork in Building Formwork
- Integral Aluminum Alloy Formwork Process Overview
- Aluminum alloy template has anti-rust properties
- Aluminum alloy formwork construction process and technology introduction
- Aluminum alloy formwork technology economic advantages
- Discussion on Production Process of Aluminum Alloy Formwork
- The value of architectural aluminum formwork