Industrial aluminum profile manufacturers summarize the application of industrial aluminum profiles in various types of ships
Release date：2018-05-08 The author： Click on：
Industrial aluminum manufacturers share with you the application of industrial aluminum in various types of ships:
1. Aircraft carrier. The aircraft carrier is a large-scale, but well-built, mobile maritime combat platform. Therefore, the control of aircraft carrier weight is very important. The application of industrial aluminum profiles on aircraft carriers is as large as part of the take-off and landing decks, as well as some cabin decoration and kitchen equipment. It is conservatively estimated that the amount of industrial aluminum profiles used by each aircraft carrier abroad is about 1,000 tons, and it was adopted as early as the 1961 US aircraft carrier "Enterprise".
2. Speedboats and high-speed boats. Such ships have high requirements for speed. Under the condition that the power maintains the original conditions, reducing the weight will undoubtedly greatly help the speed increase. In addition, long-term navigation at sea requires materials with good corrosion resistance and weldability. As early as 1988, China used the 5A01 alloy plate, profiles, forgings and welding wire to construct the “flying fish” hydrofoil. The construction used semi-automated melting pulsed argon-arc welding and steel rotary tire frame-rama equipment.
3. Work boat. The aluminum hull does not require much maintenance. Longevity and faster speeds enable marine industry practitioners to use their ships more economically and improve their work efficiency. A large number of facts have proved that any aluminum small vessel can be used for decades, and the reasons for retirement are often due to technological obsolescence, and the hull is gradually gaining public recognition.
4. LNG cargo ships. LNG requires cryogenic refrigeration to maintain liquefaction during transportation. Therefore, the material requirements for LNG tanks are quite high. Industrial aluminum profiles, as LNG tanks, have good performance at low temperatures, but also have lighter quality and superior resistance to seawater corrosion. Therefore, industrial aluminum profiles are currently used as storage tanks for LNG cargo ships.
The summary of industrial aluminum manufacturers: Our country has more than 18,000 kilometers of coastline. While it is rich in marine resources, it also brings great difficulties to coastal defense. The growing sharpness of the South China Sea issue reminds us of the importance of strengthening coastal defense. What can be met is that, with the development of the economy and the changing situation in the surrounding sea areas, the marine activities around China will increase day by day. Vessels used for trade or military will be put more into the sea, and industrial aluminum hulls will rely on them. With unparalleled advantages, the future business outlook is undoubtedly very broad.
This article URL：http://en.xinhuoxin.com/news/387.html
- Aluminum alloy formwork technology economic advantages
- The Development Prospect of Aluminum Alloy Formwork in Building Formwork
- Analysis of Industrial Aluminium Profiles for the Blackening of Industrial Aluminium Profiles
- Aluminum alloy template has anti-rust properties
- What is the production process for building aluminum formwork?
- Industrial aluminum profile manufacturers to discuss the processing method of industrial aluminum extrusion hardness is too low
- Integral Aluminum Alloy Formwork Process Overview
- Aluminum alloy formwork construction process and technology introduction
- Industrial aluminum manufacturers share four common methods of die-casting aluminum plating
- Introduction of Industrial Aluminum Profile Manufacturers Selection of Industrial Aluminum Profiles