Aluminum alloy template
In areas with a high degree of urbanization, aluminum alloy formworks can particularly reflect the following technical advantages:
1) Short construction period. The aluminum formwork system is a quick release formwork system. A normal construction of the formwork can reach a layer of four days, and it can be used to better construct the assembly line construction, greatly improving the construction schedule and saving management costs.
2) Repeated use and low average use cost. The aluminum formwork system adopts aluminum alloy profiles formed by extrusion as raw materials. A set of template specifications can be used over 300 times for overturning. The purchase price of a set of templates spreads out much more than traditional templates.
3) Convenient construction and high efficiency. The aluminum formwork system is simple and convenient to assemble, with an average weight of about 20kg. It is completely handled and assembled by hand. It does not require the assistance of any mechanical equipment. The design of the system is simple, and the speed at which the workers get started and the template turnover speed are very fast. Skilled installation workers can install 20-30 square meters per person per day, which greatly saves labor costs.
4) Good stability and high bearing capacity. The majority of aluminum formwork systems have a bearing capacity of 60KN per square meter, which is sufficient to meet the bearing capacity requirements of most residential buildings.
5) Wide range of applications. Aluminium formwork is suitable for the use of walls, horizontal floors, pillars, beams, stairs, sills, drifts, and other places. It is also useful for secondary structures such as ring beams, structural columns, and anti-cans.
6) Few joints, high precision, concrete surface effect after the removal of the mold is good. After the aluminum construction template is demolded, the surface quality of the concrete is smooth and smooth, and the requirements of the facing and the fair-faced concrete can basically be achieved. Without the need for renewal, it can save the expense of levitation.
7) There is less construction waste on the site and the supporting system is simple. All parts of the aluminum formwork system can be reused. After the construction is removed, there is no garbage on the site. The support system has a simple structure and is easy to dismantle. Therefore, the entire construction environment is safe, clean and tidy.
8) Standard and versatility. Aluminium formwork has many specifications, which can be assembled with plates of different specifications according to the project; when replacing a used template with a new building, only about 20 non-standard plates need to be replaced, which can reduce costs.
9) High recovery value. After scrapping of the aluminum formwork, when the waste disposal value is high, the cost-sharing advantages are obvious.
10) Low carbon emission reduction. All materials of the aluminum formwork system are renewable materials and comply with the national regulations for energy saving, environmental protection, low carbon, and emission reduction of construction projects.
- The value of architectural aluminum formwork
- Integral Aluminum Alloy Formwork Process Overview
- The Development Prospect of Aluminum Alloy Formwork in Building Formwork
- Aluminum alloy formwork technology economic advantages
- What is the production process for building aluminum formwork?
- Aluminum alloy template process principle and process flow
- Aluminum alloy template has anti-rust properties
- Industrial aluminum profile manufacturers to discuss the processing method of industrial aluminum extrusion hardness is too low
- Industrial aluminum profile manufacturers summarize the application of industrial aluminum profiles in various types of ships
- Aluminum alloy formwork construction process and technology introduction