Kunshan - AD
Shandong Xinhuo New Material Technology Co., Ltd. is the drafting unit of China's formwork industry standard. It is a member unit of China Formwork Scaffolding Association. It is a member unit of China Construction Metal Structure Association and a member unit of China Infrastructure Materials Leasing Contracting Association. It has obtained ISO9001 quality management. System certification and GB/T29490 intellectual property management system certification, and achieved the AAA credit enterprise honorary title.
Experienced professionals, industry experts, excellent technical design, and production teams provide powerful guarantees for product production. The company has 880 tons, 2000 tons, 3600 tons and other extrusion production lines, aluminum profiles and aluminum alloy formwork deep processing of various professional equipment more than 200 Taiwan, sets. It can annually produce 30,000 tons of industrial profiles and 400,000 square meters of aluminum alloy formwork. Product sales areas: rail transportation, aerospace, petrochemical, shipbuilding, electronic power, machinery industry, automobile manufacturing, construction and building materials, etc. Products are exported directly or indirectly to more than 20 countries. The product structure is reasonable and it has world leading level.
- Aluminum alloy formwork technology economic advantages
- The Development Prospect of Aluminum Alloy Formwork in Building Formwork
- Integral Aluminum Alloy Formwork Process Overview
- The advantages of architectural aluminum template
- Aluminum alloy formwork construction process and technology introduction
- Introduction of architectural aluminum formwork products
- What is the production process for building aluminum formwork?
- Industrial aluminum profile manufacturers summarize the application of industrial aluminum profiles in various types of ships
- Aluminum alloy template has anti-rust properties
- Industrial aluminum profile manufacturers to discuss the processing method of industrial aluminum extrusion hardness is too low